Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I AM MOM.

I love that "baba" means bottle, baby and bye bye.
So Dan is surprised that I took to motherhood so well. I love it. I was meant to do this. I want another. Not right now of course, but let's keep in mind pregnancy is really long. Like almost a year. So, really let's think about this, if I want Riley and the next one within 3 years of each other and Riley is turning 1, we're going to need to think about getting pregnant within the next year. (Yikes!) BUT. I will NOT bring another baby into an apartment unless it is within 6 months of closing on a house. (They are in the room with us for the first 6 months so thats where this comes in). I want my babies to have a backyard to run around in and a house to grow up in. So I'm motivated. We NEED to get out of debt.
We sold Dans car and paid off a credit card. Dan is trying hard to book speaking engagements, which is awesome extra income. (And he's so good at it! Seriously, if you know a University that needs some programming, check out campusspeak, OR a greek community that needs some help examining their image, you can book Dan directly!)
I want another baby. But we have some SERIOUS work to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment